This black ball gown wedding dress also comes in ivory and champagne options, but if you're going for Victorian drama and unconventional gorgeousness, those wouldn't have quite the same impact, would they?
- Contrasting layers of tulle, lace motifs, and Chantilly lace
- Sheer lace bodice accented in 3D floral lace motifs
- Plunging V-neckline
- Illusion long sleeves
- Covered buttons over zipper closure
- Includes detachable modesty panel option for a more demure neckline
- Tulle veil accented with lace sold separately
- Available in plus size
Every designer uses their own size chart and most run small compared to regular clothing. If you're unsure what size to order, give us a call or shoot us an email and we can walk you through the measurement and sizing process to ensure you get the best fit possible!
Wedding gowns can take up to 6 months to arrive once ordered but many popular sizes and colors are available with expedited shipping. If your wedding date is less than 6 months out, give us a call or shoot us an email to see what shipping options are available.
Bridal gowns are special orders which means they cannot be returned or exchanged. If you have any questions about sizing or color, don't hesitate to contact us. We want to make sure you absolutely love your gown before making your final purchase!